7ª edition of the International Conference on
Electrical Systems for Aircraft, Railway, Ship Propulsion and Road Vehicles (ESARS) and International
Transportation Electrification Conference
Naples, 26-29 November 2024
WELCOME RECEPTION @ CIRCOLO SOTTUFFICIALI on November 26 from 19:30
WITH THE PATRONAGE OF
WITH THE SUPPORT OF
WITH THE SPONSORSHIP OF
IEEE Power Electronics Society, OMNIA GREEN, are pleased to announce the 6th edition of the ESARS-ITEC
Conference which will be held during 28-31 March 2023 at the Arsenale di Venezia premises, Venice, Italy.
The Conference hot topic will be Greener Electrified Transportation.
The aim of the Conference is to promote a forum where people involved with transportation electrical
systems problems may compare their experiences and present solutions found for actual and further requirements.
The conference will bring together academic, research and industrial experts in the area of emerging topics relevant
to electrical systems for aerospace, railways, ship propulsion and road vehicles.
This 3-days event will include plenary and technical sessions to cover these and cross-border topics;
industrial workshops and exhibitions will be organised as well.
- Giorgio Sulligoi – University of Trieste, Italy
- Fei Gao – University of Technology of Belfort-Montbéliard (UTBM), France
- Serhiy Bozhko - University of Nottingham, UK
- Philippe Ladoux – University of Toulouse, France
- Diego Iannuzzi – University of Naples Federico II, Italy
- Giuseppe Tomasso – University of Cassino, Italy
Technical Program Co-Chairs
- Aircraft: Serhiy Bozhko, Tao Yang – University of Nottingham, UK
- Railways: Philippe Ladoux – University of Toulouse, France
- Ship: Andrea Vicenzutti – University of Trieste, Italy
- Cross-board topics: Diego Iannuzzi – University of Naples Federico II, Italy
- Massimiliano Chiandone – University of Trieste, Italy
New Special Sessions announced
Important dates update:
– Extension for Provisional full – papers (regular sessions): 15 January 2023
– Notification of acceptance (all sessions): 30 January 2023
– Final submissions due: 10 February 2023
New Special Sessions announced
Special Session on “Innovative solutions to increase energy efficiency in railways” announced.
The RTS became SPRTS – “International Conference on Ship Propulsion and Railway Traction Systems” (Bologna, Italy). The topics were extended to include marine applications.
The conference was held in Tokyo, Japan, with great interest shown from academia and industry.
The Conference topics were expanded to include aircraft applications, and the Conference title was changed to “Electrical Systems for Aircraft, Railway and Ship Propulsion (ESARS)” (Bologna, Italy). The Conference has attracted large number of papers and, from 2010 onwards, it was sponsored by IEEE. dev
The ESARS conference took place again in Bologna, Italy.
The ESARS conference took place in Aachen at RWTH was held in RWTH Aachen University, at the Institute of Automation of Complex Power Systems.
The conference was held in Toulouse, France, seeing the inclusion of “Road Vehicles” topics. The conference was combined with International Transportation Electrification Conference (ITEC) sponsored by IEEE. The number of papers presented in 2016 was 130 and the Conference included several industrial workshops and industrial tours.
The conference was held in Nottingham, UK and since then it became the European Edition of IEEE “International Transportation Electrification Conference” with a new, full name of “IEEE ESARS-ITEC Europe 2018″.