The conference is sponsored by IEEE – Power Electronics Society (PELS), with also a “technical co-sponsorship” by Industry Application Society (IAS).
All accepted papers will be included in the IEEE Xplore on‐line digital library database. For 2018 edition, up to 20% of the best papers presented at the Conference could be eligible for review and publication on the IEEE Transactions on Transportation Electrification and on IEEE Transactions on Industrial Applications or on IAS Magazine. To be eligible, the papers submitted for consideration should report on original results not previously presented in any other archival publication, including but not limited to any IEEE Transactions. Notwithstanding this requirement, papers previously presented and published in a Conference Record or Conference Proceedings of a conference sponsored by any of the sponsoring IEEE societies of TTE (PELS, IAS, PES, VTS, IES, and RS) will be considered (provided that the paper is significantly improved compared with the conference version of the paper), although it is not required for a paper to have been presented or published at a conference to make it eligible for consideration by TTE. Copyright release may be required if the conference publication is copyrighted by an entity other than the IEEE. Authors must indicate in their submission any prior presentation and publication at a conference or prior submission to any other publication. It is the responsibility of the authors to obtain a copyright release if required for submission to the Transactions.
Technical (oral) sessions
- All authors are expected to prepare a presentation of 15 minutes of duration. Additional 5 minutes are reserved to Q&A. Please plan your presentation accordingly.
- Session Chair will introduce each speaker, by using the biography submitted via EDAS platform. An updated version of author’s biography can be provided to Session Chair before the Session start.
- The official language is English.
- Admissible presentation formats are PDF and Power-Point (.pdf and .ptt .pttx): no standard template for presentation has to be complied. The logo of ESARS-ITEC2018 Conference can be requested to email@example.com
- The Conference Organization will provide a projector, laptop and microphones (if necessary) in each conference room. You can bring your presentation file on a memory stick (USB) and upload it on the Author’s presentation point, at the registration desk.
Poster and dialogue sessions
- All authors are expected to prepare and print a poster, to be presented during the scheduled poster session (1h duration).
- The size of the poster wall is 2 meters (high) x 1 meter (width). No standard template for poster has to be complied. The logo of ESARS-ITEC2018 Conference can be requested to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Conference Organization will provide all the necessary mounting materials.
- At the registration desk, a poster wall number and the time schedule for placing and removing poster will be given to each poster presenter.
- For each poster session, one or more session chairs will interact with speakers and attendees, in order to stimulate discussion and interaction.